Land Assembly 101 Seminar for Sellers

Land Assembly 101 Seminar for Sellers

Thinking of SELLING your property and want to know how to maximize its full selling potential?  Developers are snatching up properties and buying real estate in blocks to ake way for high rise and mid rise condos and multiple dwelling units.  But what exactly are developers looking for?  
In land assemblage or plottage, two or more parcels of real estate are combined into one parcel and a higher value is created for the assembled parcel than for the individual parcels.
Do you own a property that is right for redevelopment? Does your property location allow higher density in the near future?  Don't know where to look, or who to ask?  Then, attend our lunch and learn education seminar with industry experts on hand as keynote speakers.
Find out about the latest in land assembly and how to leverage your property by selling with your neighbours.  Selling parcels of land to a developer with your neighbours can be exponentially difficult.  Are price points agreed upon together?  What about market shifts and escalation clauses?  Deposit holders?  What are some of the costs ?  Who are my team member and what are their costs?  
Pre-register at, or TEXT or CALL me at (604) 764-6873 or email at



No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.